bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are There Any Replacement Parts for a Shelby Trailer Coupler


Have a wood processor that needs a replacement latch for a Shelby 5191 coupler its welded on.


Expert Reply:

I do have an option but Shelby Trailer Products went out of business years ago so replacement parts are just not an option. Therefore, you will need to cut the old coupler off and then bolt-on a new one for which I recommend the Channel Tongue Trailer Coupler part # CT-3001-Z. This will be your only option. The process is actually easier than you think as all you will really need is an angle grinder to get the old one off and a drill to install the new one.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>