bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is the Furrion Transfer Switch 50 Amp Compatible with Home Use?


Can I use this in my house


Expert Reply:

The Furrion Automatic Transfer Switch - 50 Amp - 125/250V # F50ATS utilizes the same power as your house, however you would want to check with a licensed electrician to make sure it meets the housing code criteria for your area. It is UL 94 and UL 1008 certified.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>