bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Handle for Horse Trailer for Easier to Get In and Out of


Are gaskets needed or recommended to install/mount this easy grip handle? Why dont you sell the hardware needed for installation? I want to mount it outside the entry door to my living quarters AL horse trailer. It will be mounted vertically to the stud just left of the door. I am a 52inch 70+ plus female who needs help getting in and out of the trailer. Please tell me exactly what I need to get at the hardware store to mount this handle. Thank you so much


Helpful Expert Reply:

Hardware is not provided with the Easy Grip Assist Handle # PLR6612-A since most applications are unique enough that one set of hardware would not fit every application well. You would not need a gasket setup either.

Another option you might like is a larger folding handle like the Stromberg Carlson part # AC-530 which is much bigger. I attached an install video for this as well.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>