bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement King Pin Cup for Ultra-Fab Economy 5th Wheel Tripod Stabilizer, part # UF19-950500  


can you buy yhe top peice only have tri lost top


Expert Reply:

UltraFab does offer a replacement King Pin Cup for their Economy 5th Wheel King Pin Tripod Stabilizer, part # UF19-950500.

The replacement King Pin Cup part consists of the cup and threaded post, which are one assembly. This product is on our website and the part number is # UF19-001081.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>