bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Trailer Jack For Shelby Trailer Jack On 2003 Heritage Boat Trailer


Im looking for a jack for my boat trailer that already has a weld on mount. The mount is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 with a bolt mounted in the center and 4 holes 3 in. apart. The trailer is a 2003 Heritage and I was told by the manufacturer the jack was a Shelby brand. I just need a jack that will work with that mount. Thanks


Expert Reply:

From the measurements of the mount you provided it sounds like the Fulton Bolt-Thru Swivel Marine Jack # FXP10W0301 will work.

The Jack Mounting Bracket # P9012-00 that the Fulton # FXP10W0301 uses is 4 5/16 inch x 4 7/16 inch and has 4 holes 3 inches apart.

The option I recommend that will work no question is purchasing the Jack Mounting Bracket # P9012-00 to replace your existing mount and installing the Fulton Bolt-Thru Swivel Marine Jack # FXP10W0301.

I included a video of the Fulton Bolt-Thru Swivel Marine Jack # FXP10W0301 for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Samuel C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>