bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Interior LED Lights for 2007 Roadmaster Monaco


I have 7 fixtures that r 19 1/2” long and 6 1/2” wide and depth is less than 1” tall or that’s the thickness. The lamps that r in these fixtures r 2- f15t8cw . What can you recommend, retro fit or new fixtures?? So if u recommend new , lay it all out as in hardware needed to mount as well and cost , also there is a on off switch on my existing fixtures as well. Also I have 3 -2 lamp f13t6 Ce fixtures that r roughly 13 1/2” long 6 1/2” wide less than 1” tall. 2007 holiday rambler endeavor by Monaco


Expert Reply:

There won't be a way to retrofit old incandescent lights to work with LED lights, so you will need to replace your existing lights. I also am not able to cross reference any of the part numbers you mentioned, but the dimensions are helpful.

Something like the Opti-Brite LED RV Dome Light - 880 Lumens - Flange Mount - Rectangle - Clear Lens # ILL10CCB you were looking at might be a good option to replace the larger light since they're similar sizes, but it does not have an exterior switch on it so you would need to wire in a switch to control all of those lights. For the smaller lights, the LED RV Utility Light - On/Off Switch - 480 Lumens - Surface Mount - Clear Lens # DG52529VP is 11" long x 4" wide and has a built in switch. For the lights without a switch, you could potentially wire in a switch to turn them all on using the On/Off Push Button Switch for RV Lighting - 4" Wire Leads - White/Gold # DG52453VP, but it might not be practical.

I've linked some video reviews of these parts for you to have a look at, as well as provided a link to our entire assortment of LED interior lights for you to have a look at in case you'd like something different. All of these fixtures with switches integrated can be wired into your existing wiring without any additional parts required.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>