bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Bike Rack Hook Compatible with Square Upright Bar 1-1/4 Inch


Hi, I am inquiring about a product, it is part # HRBS-SPRFHLZ-S upright hook, for bike rack. My question is, is the square opening, that slides down over the upright bar, 1-1/4 or 2 , and do you sell an upright hook, designed for 1-1/4 hitches, that use a knob to tighten, instead of a button or ratchet style. I am replacing an upright hook, on a rack, that uses a knob to tighten it down on the bike. Thanks for any info.


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Frame Hook for Hollywood Racks Sport Rider or Trail Rider Z-Spec Bike Racks - Long # HRBS-SPRFHLZ-L or # HRBS-SPRFHLZ-S you referenced has a button and ratcheting mechanism. For the type of connection you desire we don't have a replacement part compatible. You may be able to make the Replacement Ratcheting Hook Set for Swagman XTC and XC Series Bike Carriers - Qty 2 # P186 work in the way you desire with some slight modification.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>