bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Converter Needed to Have Dedicated Stoplights and Turn Signals on Trailer Wiring


I have a 2003 Wells Cargo Motorcycle Trailer that I want to change the lighting on....this is what I want to do: 1 Add a third brake light where the three center over 80 lights are located...I have the light which is 15 long and consists of the three marker lights and the brake light. 2 I want to add a 6 oval Amber turn signal light only, I do not want the current Red 6 oval to be a signal light, only stop and clearance. What do I need to make all of this happen....I have all the lights I need and I have changed them all to LED.


Expert Reply:

What you need is a signal converter part # 118158 to take the combined, standard trailer wiring circuits and separate them out so that the stoplight and the turn signals are on different wires. This will give you ability to have dedicated stoplight lights and dedicated turn signals.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>