bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Happijack Truck Camper Hold Down Anchor Plates for my 1997 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually


Do you make this plate for Dodge Ram 3500 duelly? I have the happijac, I just need the plate to attach to dodge bed.


Expert Reply:

The front replacement anchor plates for you 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 Dually are the Replacement Front Anchor Plates for HappiJac Truck-Mounted Camper Tie-Downs part # LC182876

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>