Does the Carpet Need to Be Removed To Install the VanTred Floor Mat on a 2013 Chevrolet Express Van
Are you able to install The rubber floor mat Over the carpeted floor of the 1500 series passenger van?
asked by: Carl S
I spoke with my contact at Bedrug and she stated that the carpet will need to be removed to install the VanTred Floor Mat. The VanTred mat is ribbed to fit the metal floor of your 2013 Chevrolet Express Van and will install using the plastic OEM shrouds and the rear and side entry doors. The mat will not fit properly if it were installed over the carpet.
The VanTred Floor Mat, # VTRG96X, that you referenced was designed to fit the extended wheelbase models of the Express Van. If you have a standard wheel base model, then you will want to look at part # VTRG96.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Cargo Van Mats
- Thermoplastic over Foam
- 1/2 Inch Thick
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Fitment and Compatibility of Bedrug Custom Floor Mat on a 2003 Chevrolet 15 Passenger Express Van
- Fitment of VanTred Custom Floor Mat in 2019 Chevrolet Express Van
- Will the VanTred Custom Floor Mat # VTRG96X Fit in a 2003 Chevrolet Express Van 3500
- Does BedRug Cargo Van Mat # VTRG96X Cover the Front Floor on a 2004 Chevy Express Van
- Bed Liner Availability for 2014 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 170 Extended Van
- Can the BedRug VanTred Mat Stand Up to Carpet Cleaning Chemicals
- What Cargo Mat do You Recommend for My 2003 GMC Savana Van?
- Will BedRug Cargo Mat # VTRG96X for the 2006 Chevrolet Express Van Allow Re-Installation of Seats
- Will the VanTred Floor Mat Part # VTRG96 Work With A Passenger 2000 Chevy Express Van
- 2002 GMC Savana 2500 Extended Van CargoVan Mat Recommendation