Recommended Bike Rack Similar to Discontinued Rhino-Rack Dual Trekker Platform Rack
Hi- I have a RhinoRack Dual Trekker RBC048. I am looking for a replacement 2 hitch adapter and threaded hitch pin. It looks like Rhino may have discontinued this model. Do they still support it. Does eTrailer have old stock? or is there an equal? Thanks.
asked by: Scott R
The Dual Trekker has been discontinued and the parts you are seeking are no longer available. If you want a similar bike rack as a replacement for the complete rack, I recommend the Swagman Current 2 Bike Platform Rack - 1-1/4" and 2" Hitches - Tilting # S64678. This has the locks for the hitch and the hooks included. I've attached a video to assist.
Featured Help Information
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Can a 2019 Chevrolet Spark Carry 2 E-Bikes Using a Hitch Mounted Bike Rack?
- Q&A: Difference Between Swagman E-Bike Racks Current and E-Spec
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Motor Home or RV
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Fat Bikes
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Q&A: Recommended Bike Rack For Carrying Two 65LB E-Bikes Behind a Truck and Travel Trailer
- Q&A: Availability of a 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver For a 2020 Honda Fit
- Q&A: Will the Swagman E-Spec Bike Rack Work With Two Step-Through Frame Bikes
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between Class 1 and Class 2 Hitches for the Scion XB
- Article: How to Carry Bikes While Towing a Travel Trailer