bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Add Manual 12 Foot Awning to RV


I am considering the purchase of the subject at a good price. I do not want an electric device. What parts are needed to mount this properly for manual operation, if possible? e.g. Rail, etc, please? and their price


Expert Reply:

You can use the Solera 12' Black Fade Awning Roller and Fabric # LCV000211455, but it does not come with the arms or the rails, so those would also need to be added. For the awning support arms you'll want to use either the Solera Universal Awning Support Arms for RVs - Hybrid - 69" Arms - White # LC434728 or Black # LC434727. Then for the rail extrusion you can use # LC715217 (black) or # LC715216 (white). Using all of these parts together would give you a complete awning kit that operates manually.

The prices for these particular parts are available on the product pages, which can be accessed via the links provided.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>