bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Solution to Add Gooseneck Hitch to 2008 Chevy Silverado 3500 Flat Bed  


I have a 2008 chevy silverado 3500 Cab and Chassis with the 34inch frame and a flatbed on it. I am looking for a turnover ball gooseneck hitch that I can install under my bed. I am not afraid of manufacturing mounting adapter plates if I need to, but I would obviously prefer something designed to fit. What do you recommend?


Expert Reply:

I have a solution for you, but there is not an application designed to install a gooseneck specifically for your 2008 Chevy Silverado 3500 flat bed so you will need to do some fabrication. I recommend using the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch for Flatbed Trucks - 30,000 lbs # BWGNRK1500 and then having the brackets fabricated and welded to your vehicle's frame by a certified welder.

This would be the best available solution for your flat bed truck.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>