bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Mounting Hardware for Thule Pull Top Ski Rack


Hi I have a Thule ski rack that slides out for access. Attaches to my factory crossbars on my car with what appears to be the parts on this Item # 7533998. Mine are riveted the rack and have become loose to the point Im afraid there rusting out. Guess they need to be drilled out and replaced with some other bolt/nut combo. do you sell the parts needed for this and if so can you provide the part numbers for me. Thanks


Expert Reply:

Based on your description it sounds like you have the old Thule Pull Top ski rack, and there is an option for new replacement mounting hardware which it sounds like you are needing.

We do have that available with the Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks # TH7520970001.

These are the brackets and bolts that it sounds like you need for a replacement. If you have a different ski rack, or were looking for something different, please do let me know.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>