bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Handle For Ram 12000lb Top Wind Square Jack


I have a ram brand 12000lb square jack im trying to find a replacement crank handle for. The shaft comes directly out of the top so it is vertical unlike the ones on your site that are out the side horizontal if you can help locate one thanks


Expert Reply:

I reached out to my contact at Ram and he mentioned that based on the description of your jack you either have the # TJD-12000TW-R with no return spring on the lower leg, or the # TJD-12000TWSP-F which has the return spring on the lower leg.

Both of these jack use the same replacement handle as the side wind jacks which is the Replacement Sidewind Crank for etrailer and Ram Square, Direct Weld Jacks # TJD-12000-HD.

I included a video of the TJD-12000-HD for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Samuel C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>