Old Sloppy Gooseneck Hitch In New 2021 GMC Sierra OEM Puck System
On my old Truck 2015 GMC 3500 HD I had the Reese Elite puck system with Gooseneck. It was a tight fit with little play. When I put the my Reese Gooseneck ball in my new Truck 2021 GMC 3500 HD with OEM Prep it has what I consider to be a lot of slop. Do I need to get a different Gooseneck ball? Thanks
asked by: Earl B
Helpful Expert Reply:
Since you're going from a 2015 aftermarket system to a 2021 OEM System, I would suggest getting new components, which will take care of the slop. Sloppy components will ware away at your new components A LOT faster and that's not what we want. Get the B&W Kit # BWGNXA2061 which will fit nice and tight in your new 2021 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ OEM Prep Package.
It comes in an awesome little case so when you're not using it you can store it in your truck and use your bed normally without the ball and safety chain loops in your way. Check out the video I've included for you!
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Comparing B&W and Curt Gooseneck Hitch Kits For In Bed Hitch Prep/Puck On 2022 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 3" Gooseneck Hitch Ball Needed for a 2017 Ford F-350 with OEM Pucks
- Which Gooseneck Ball for OEM Rail Kit of 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 with OEM Rail Kit
- Recommended Ball and Safety Chain Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500 Factory Puck System
- Determining Which B and W Gooseneck Ball Kit Fits 2021 Ford F-250 with OEM Rail Kit
- Gooseneck Hitch for 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Long Bed With OEM Prep Package
- Short Gooseneck Hitch Ball Needed for Towing 5th Wheel with 2021 GMC Sierra 2500
- Does B&W Ball and Safety Chain Kit Fit 2020 Ford F-350 OEM Gooseneck Hitch
- B&W Gooseneck Hitch Ball For 2021 Chevy Silverado With OEM Prep Package
- Is B&W Gooseneck Ball The Best For 2021 GMC Sierra 3500 With OEM Gooseneck Hitch
- Recommended B&W Gooseneck Hitch For 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Best Gooseneck Hitch Ball Available for 2022 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- How Long Does B&W Ball Ball Kit for Ford Super Duty Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch Last
- What is the Height of the Hitch Ball in the B&W Ball and Safety Chain Kit # BWGNXA2061
- What is Tallest Hitch Ball That Fits 2020 Ford F-350 with Factory Rail Kit
- Is 1/32" Tolerance for Gooseneck Hitch Ball Okay
- Taller Gooseneck Ball that Fits 2020 Ford F-350 OEM Gooseneck Hitch
- Availability of Taller B and W Gooseneck Turnoverball Ball
- Tallest Gooseneck Hitch Ball for 2020 Ford F-350 with OEM Gooseneck Hitch Rail Kit
- Recommended Gooseneck Ball Kit For 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 With OEM Prep
- Is There a High-Rise Gooseneck Hitch Ball for 2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 With OEM Hitch
- Are Safety Chain Loops of B and W Ball Kit BWGNXA2061 Compatible with Andersen Ultimate
- How does the B&W Gooseneck Ball Secure Inside the Ford Towing Prep Package?
- Which Reese Goose Box Will Fit My 2021 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series Camper?
- Best Gooseneck Hitch Ball Recommendation for 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty with Factory Hitch Prep
- What Gooseneck Ball Can Fit 5 Holes in Bed of 2017 Ford F-350
- B&W Gooseneck Ball for OEM Gooseneck Hitch on 2022 Ford F-350
- Recommended Clearance Between Bumper and 5th Wheel Trailer
- Need Replacement For Stuck Gooseneck Ball 2020 f350