bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hitch Installation Hardware for Draw-Tite Hitch on 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500


I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 I have a drawtite Trailer hitch for it and I’m looking for a bolt kit to put it back on


Expert Reply:

We can help you with that. You'll need the # RHK replacement hardware kit.

Use the provided link, and when you're taken to the # RHK product page, type in the hitch part number into the provided field, then choose the hitch manufacturer, Draw-Tite from the drop down menu. You'll be able to find the hitch part number on a sticker placed on the hitch.

I've provided a photo showing how to fill in the fields on the product page.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>