bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Inverter Replacement for 300 Watt WIN-12/300TL


Im lookin for a replacement for an inverter/converter for my 2013 Winnebago Access. The current one is an AIRPAX DIMENSIONS model WIN-12/300TL. The following information is on the back of the unit. Inverter Input 12.6 VDC at up to 30 Amps Inverter output 120 VAC RMS, 60 Hz Inverter Output Power 300 Watts Transfer Rating 10 Amp. I was looking at Progressive Dynamics part #PD9130 as a replacement but I am not sure if it compatible with my RV and needs. Thank You


Expert Reply:

We do have an option for an inverter to replace your 300 watt WIN-12/300TL, but the Progressive Dynamics part you mentioned is a converter, so for the same functionality you will want to replace it with a similar 300 watt inverter, the Go Power Pure Sine Wave Inverter - GFCI - 300 Watts - 12V # 34273866.

I have added a cut out showing the specs of the Go Power inverter, and as you can see they are very similar, with the Go Power having input of 12 VDC at up to 35 amps, 115 VAC RMS at 60 Hz output, though one of the benefits of the Go Power is that it is a pure sine wave inverter while yours is a quasi sine wave inverter. What that means is that it will work with all equipment/appliances up to its full specs and power while a quasi sine wave is less efficient and not able to use all appliances (depending on the appliance).

Another benefit of the Go Power inverter is that it has an available remove that mounts to your wall that allows you to easily turn it on and off as well as monitor its status, the Remote for Go Power Pure Sine Wave Inverters # 34266886.

I have added links below to the instructions and video reviews for you to check out of the remote and the Go Power Pure Sine Wave Inverter - GFCI - 300 Watts - 12V # 34273866.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>