Timbren Axle-Less System to Replace Torsion Axle on 2020 Lance 1995 Travel Trailer
I have a 2020 lance1995 travel trailer needs the both axles , can i send to you sticker tag ,for get it the right one,
asked by: David M
We have options for a suspension system for your 2020 Lance 1995 travel trailer, but it uses torsion axles, which are not something we offer, so the best alternative we can provide is an axle-less system, the Timbren Heavy-Duty Axle-Less Trailer Suspension.
The Timbrens are simply bolted or welded on so you do not have to worry about finding an axle that meets any specific measurements. The simplest way to install it is to use a piece of 2-inch by 3-inch tubing through the integrated hole in the Axle-Less suspension and bolt the suspension to the side of the trailer's frame (as in the accompanying diagram).
They also offer you an improved ride compared to a traditional through-axle because the Timbrens work independently so if there is a bump on one side of the road it won't rattle your entire trailer. For your tandem axle Lance travel trailer, with its GVWR of near 6,000 lbs, you can use the following:
- Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension - 4" Lift Spindle # ASR3500S06
I have added links below to a couple of video reviews for you to check out as well of the Timbren systems.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Hubs & Brake Kit Required For Timbren 3,500LB Axle-Less Trailer Suspension For 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- Availability Of Timbren Heavy Duty Axle-Less Suspension 3500lb For Off-Road Tires
- Recommended Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System To Replace Dexter Torflex On 2011 Jayco Jay
- Timbren Axle Less System, Hubs, Assemblies and Wheels for Camper Trailer
- Amount of Travel for Timbren Heavy-Duty Axle-Less Trailer Suspension - 4" Lift Spindle
- What Size Brake Assemblies Get Used with Timbren Axle Less Kit part # ASR35HDS05
- Can I Use a Timbren Axle-Less System on a Boat Trailer That is Used in Salt Water
- Weight Capacity of Timbren Heavy-Duty Axle-Less Trailer Suspension # ASR35HDS05 Explained
- Timbren Axle Less Kit for Trailer that Weighs 3,045 lbs
- Correct Brakes for the Timbren 3,500 Lb Heavy-Duty Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
- Which Bearings and Hubs Fit Heavy Duty 3,500 Lb Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
- Can I Use Idles Hubs Instead of Drums on the Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
- Recommended Axle and Suspension System for 2015 Rockwood Freedom 1940LTD
- Lifted Axle Setup for Trailer with 3,000 lb GVWR
- Timbren Axle Less Kit that Can Fit Jeep 5 on 5-1/2 inch Bolt Pattern Hub
- Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System with Electric Brakes for a 3,200 Pound Trailer
- Will 16 Inch Tires Fit Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System # ASR35HDS05
- Timbren Axle Less Setup for Trailer with 4 inch Lift and Surge Brake Compatible
- Replacement Axle-Less System With Lift for 2022 Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite Travel Trailer
- 3,500 lb Timbren Axle-Less Suspension With Lift & Compatible Hub/Drum & Brakes
- Switching to Timbren Axle-Less Suspension for 2012 Coachmen Clipper
- Timbren Axle-Less Suspension Kits with 4-Inches of Lift
- Trailer Build With Timbren & Dexter Components
- Are 3,500 Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System w/ Lift Weight Capacities for One Side or Both
- Recommended Timbren 3,500 Axle-Less System with 4 Inch Lift Spindle for Lance Trailer
- Which Hubs/Drum Assembly and Brakes for Timbren Axle-Less Suspension 3500-lbs with 4 Lift
- What is the Load Capacity of the Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension?
- Does the Timbren Silent Ride Provide Greater Suspension Travel Than Standard Leaf Springs
- Correct Lift Kit for #10 Torflex Single Axle on Lance 1575 Trailer