bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Make 4-Way to Cigarette Lighter Adapter Power Cord  


I want to connect a 12 volt plug in to a female end of a 4 way plug in. I have a emergency flasher with magnets that I need to be able to plug into my 12 volt outlet on my tractor for pulling implements on county roads.


Helpful Expert Reply:

Since there isn't an adapter pre-made for what you are looking for you'd need to splice the # RVS-505 to a male side 4-way like # W787264.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>