bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

RV Scissor Jack Solution with Round Upper Mounting Bracket


Hello, On trailer stabilizer jack number JCS-24, can you purchase replacement foots? Basically what Im after is that jack, but the upper mounting plate needs to be rotated 90 degrees for my trailer application. Currently the jacks mounting plate and feet are opposite of each other. I need one of these jacks to where the foot plate and mounting plate are running in the same direction.


Expert Reply:

There isn't a way to rotate the mount in relation to the foot direction of the stabilizer scissor jacks part # JSC-24 and since none of our options are setup like that our best solution would be the # LC285344 which has a round mounting bracket on the top instead.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>