bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement for Atwood Yoke Style A-Frame Coupler For 2 Inch Hitch Ball


I need an Atwood 15775 repair kit and it seems to have vanished ? Is there a kit to fix my atwood hitch/coupler?


Helpful Expert Reply:

Atwood was bought out and their replacement parts are no longer available - including the repair kit you mentioned - so the best option is to replace that A-frame coupler with a new one that attaches to a 2 inch hitch ball.

There is a similar option with a yoke latch, the A-Frame Trailer Coupler # CA-5210-B, or another nice option with a low-profile latch is the Bulldog Collar-Lok Coupler with Low-Profile Latch # BD028287.

Those are both weld-on options, but there is a bolt-on option as well if you'd like, the Demco A-Frame Trailer Coupler with Jack Hole - eZ-Latch # DM14793-81.

I have added links below to video reviews of these couplers for you to check out as well if you'd like.

helpful expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>