Extension Cable for Jackery SolarSaga 100W Panels or Go Power Portable Solar
Hi, can you recommend an extension cable for my Jackery Solar Saga 100w solar panels that will work my trailer Go Power Solar on the Side port? Thanks much.
asked by: Tom S
I do not have an extension for the Jackery panels, but I have a better solution.
I contacted Jackery and asked if their connections were standard XLR or SAE. They replied, "Please know that Jackery output is 18V, port size is 8mm with a cord about 3m. As long as your RV meets these requirements, then can use it. But since our solar panels are not waterproof currently, we do not recommend to use it in an RV setting."
Since they do not state "standard XLR or SAE" I will not have an extension. Also know that on any solar system, you should keep cord lengths to a minimum to reduce amperage loss.
If you want portable solar panels that are guaranteed to work with the Go Power system you have, I would recommend the Go Power # 34282729. This portable kit comes with a 12 foot cord and it's own controller, so you can easily move this to other RV's or suitable sized batteries using the multiple connector types. This kit can be left out in the rain and snow without concern. If you still need an extension you can use the Go Power # 34270356 thirty foot extension.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Solar Panels
- Cables and Connectors
- Go Power
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended Tow Bar For Flat Towing A 1986 Suzuki Samurai
- Portable Solar Panels Recommendation For A 2019 KZ Escape That Has A Furrion Solar Port
- Can Go Power Portable Solar System Be Used with Existing Solar Panel Kit
- Is Go Power Portable Solar Panel Kit 100 Watt Compatible Lance Camper
- Adding A Go Power Portable Solar System Panel To An Existing Solar Panel Set Up
- Expanding Portable Solar Panel with Digital Solar Controller
- Is Go Power Portable Solar System w Solar Controller # 34282729 Compatible with Lithium Batteries
- Recommended Roof Mounted Solar Power Solution for RV
- Can Go Power Solar System and Generators be Used at the Same Time
- If Solar Panel Controller Was Connected to 7-Way Would it Charge Vehicle or House Battery
- Which Solar Charging System is Best for Camper Pre-Wired with Go Power Solar
- Deciding Between the Go Power 90 Watt and 200 Watt Portable Solar System for a Camper Trailer
- Portable Solar Panel Charge Kit for 2022 Forest River Rockwood Travel Trailer
- Recommended Small Portable Solar Panel for Coleman Trailer
- Adding a Portable Solar Panel Kit To Plug On Side Of Lance Travel Trailer
- How to Interpret Readings on Controller for 90 Watt Go Power Portable Solar System
- Is 90 Watt Go Power Solar Panel System Compatible with AGW Batteries
- Is Go Power Portable Solar System Controller Waterproof
- Is the Go Power Portable Solar System Compatible with Prewired Furrion Solar Port?
- Is There a Fuse Included with the Go Power Portable Solar System 34282729
- Recommended Way To Power Air Conditioner Unit In RV
- Which GoPower Solar Panels for 2021 Forest River Rockwood Freedom Pop-Up Series 2318G
- Can I Power My RV Fridge With a Solar Panel
- Will the Go Power 90 Watt Portable Solar System Power a Residential Refrigerator
- Best Way to Secure Go Power 90 Watt Portable Solar Panel to Prevent Theft
- Determining The Amount of Which Solar Panels are Needed to Run My Forest River Pop-up Camper
- Can Go Power Portable Solar Panel with Digital Solar Controller be Used with Other Solar Panel Kit
- Can the USB on the Go Power Solar Kits be used for Charging Sensitive Electronics