bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Happijac Camper Tie Downs for 2003 Ford F-250


I have the Happijac Front Tie Down Anchors for a 2001 Chevy 2500HD 4x4. I am switching trucks to a 2003 F250 Superduty. Are there any parts of the Chevy ones that I can reuse on the Ford? Or do I have to buy all new Anchors and Stabilizer bar? Thank you


Expert Reply:

The Happijac tie down kits for both of the vehicles you mentioned are totally different so you'd need to go with the # LC182910-182971 for the 2003 Ford F-250. There isn't anything that would carry over between the two trucks unfortunately.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>