Powered Step to Replace Lippert SolidStep on 2021 Geo Pro 20BHS
My 2021 Geo Pro 20bhs came with fold out step above steps. I dont have enough room to deploy them where I store the trailer at my house, and I find them cumbersome. What is the correct old style steps that fold under the bottom of the trailer. Thanks
asked by: Chris
I checked out your 2021 Geo Pro 20BHS and it looks like it has a Lippert SolidStep with two steps so for a powered two step that would fit in place of that and work great the Kwikee part # LC372261 would be a great solution.
- Article: How to Measure for Motorhome Steps
- Q&A: Is There a Replacement Step Motor For Kwikee Step Motor 151332 On 1995 Winnebago Adventurer?
- Q&A: Replacement RV Step Control Module for Lippert Coach Steps 128980
- Q&A: Lippert Steps 128980 Wont Stop Retracting and Extending
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Light Indicator of SMI Air Force One that Stays on All the Time
- Q&A: Availability of Replacement Parts for SMI Air Force One Supplemental Braking System SM99243
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement For A Lippert Coach Step Model # 168367
- Q&A: How to Get Replacement Mounting Hardware for 26 Series Kiwkee RV Steps
- Article: Hard Tonneau Covers vs Soft Tonneau Covers
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Keep Your Daydream
- Article: Tow Bar Wiring: Which Wiring Kit is for You?