bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Waste Valves Sized 1-1/2" and 3" With 72" Cables


I believe I have Bristol waste valves on my RV. Doesn’t have a name. Just the waves above USA. I am looking to replace both, the 1 1/2 and the 3” valves. Both 72” cables. I don’t need the slip hubs, but I do need the seals as well.


Expert Reply:

The Valterra # TC1372 kit that has both a 1-1/2" replacement valve and a 3" valve, both with 72" flexible cables, and new seals. Should have all the parts that you need.

If you feel they will be a better match, we have the 3" Bristol # 34466N4BB72GM valve with cable, but not 1-1/2" with cable in Bristol brand.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>