bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Trailer End 4-way Connector To Replace Incorrect End On Trailer


I need an adapter for my trailer 4 pin to plug into my truck. The truck has a 7 pin and a 4 pin like your C57102, However my trailer 4 pin is the same as your C57102. I need the opposite. Can you help?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like your trailer and truck both have a vehicle end 4-way connector.

If this is the case you can use the Wesbar Wishbone Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector - Trailer End - 18" Long # 002402 and heat shrink butt connectors # DW05744-5 to replace the harness on your trailer.

If your trailer does have the correct trailer end connector I recommend using the 7-way to 4-way adapter # HM47365 to give you the vehicle end connector you need to plug in your trailer.

I included videos for both of the products mentioned for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Samuel C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>