bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Replace Roof Trim or Garnish


I need a vent trim


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for the trim/garnish that is used for installation of a roof vent. There are a number of potential vent trim/garnish pieces you could use depending on the length of the leg you need and the roof vent you've got. For example, something like the Ceiling Garnish for Fan-Tastic Vents Roof Vent - 6" Leg - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" - White # FVK1060-81 would be what you're looking for if you've got a Fan-Tastic Vent model FV800800, FV800900, FV801200, FV801250, FV801200, FV802250, FV807350, and FV803350. You may also need a Roof Vent Installation Kit - Sealant, Butyl Tape, Screws - White # 344270KITW to complete this installation.

I've linked our entire selection of vent garnishes for you to look through and choose the correct size, but if you can let me know what specific fan model you're installing I can also help you locate the appropriate garnish.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>