bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Lippert Kwikee Control Box & Related Parts Discontinued. All New Steps Needed.


I have an old 1997 Fleetwood Bounder 36s. I know the part number 909506000 for the Kwikee steps has been discontinued. What can I do besides replacing the entire step system? I know there is an upgrade kit, would that work for mine?


Expert Reply:

The Kwikee Control Box #909506000 and all related parts manufactured prior to February 1999 have discontinued by the manufacturer. You will need to replace the entire step assembly based on entry height and mounting bracket width. To measure entry height, measure from the ground to the mounting point.

For instance, if your mounting bracket width is no more than 25-1/2" wide, and your entry height is no more than 14-1/8" then the Kwikee # LC3722617 Electric Steps are perfect for you. If your measurements are different just email me back for an updated recommendation.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>