Recommended Roof Rack for 2016 Hyundai Sonata with Panoramic Sun Roof
Hi I am looking for a roof rack for a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Sport with naked roof it does have a sunroof. I am only seeing the one option on this site. Do you have any others? The Seasucker looks great but I dont want to spend quite that much and would need need to leave it on for about a week and half. Im not sure the suction would last that long.
asked by: Melissa K
If you have the panoramic sunroof on your 2016 Hyundai Sonata the best and only solution available that won't potentially damage the sunroof is the Seasucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack - Vacuum Cup Mount - 48" Long - Black # 298-SX6000B. With that said, it's a really strong and durable option that will hold up just fine being on your roof for the length of your trip. The Seasucker systems are extremely durable and provide a strong connection to your vehicle because of the vacuum mounting suction cups.
This is fairly comparably priced to most of the other roof racks available for 2016 Hyundai Sonatas without the sun roof, but I like that it's a bit more convenient to take off and put back on easily.
- Q&A: Warranty and Strength of SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Hitch Recommendation for 2024 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: Hitch Confirmed to Fit the 2021 Porsche Cayenne
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Q&A: Dimensions of Channel In Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Crossbars
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Can SeaSuckers be Used in the Rain
- Q&A: Recommended Towing Setup for 2018 Hyundai Tucson
- Q&A: How to Wire 12V Battery in Enclosed Trailer to Power Trailer Lights Independent of 7-Way Connection
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2015-2018 Ford F-150
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class