bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Ball Mount With 5" Rise Compatible With Friction Sway Control


Im looking for a 2 inch ball mount with a 5 inch rise compatible with a sway bar bracket. I would prefer the mount is adjustable but not required if the rise is between 4-5 inches. Thanks for the help.


Expert Reply:

I recommend the Curt Ball Mount for 2" Hitches - 5" Rise, 6-1/8" Drop - 9-3/8" Long - 10,000 lbs # C45336 which has the 5" rise you mentioned you needed, and can be used with friction sway control like the Curt Friction Sway Control for Weight Distribution Systems # 17200 by using the Reese Sway-Control Bracket for 2" Ball Mounts # RP26003. At this time we do not have an adjustable ball mount that is compatible with the # RP26003.

The # C45336 has a 1-1/4" ball mounting hole so you will need to use 2" hitch ball # A-90 or 2-5/16" hitch ball # 19286 to match the coupler on your trailer.

I included a video of the products mentioned for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Samuel C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>