Recommended 5th Wheel Rails For Using Pullrite Superglide In 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
I currently have a pull rite superglide hitch in my 2016 tundra crew max with a 5.5 ft bed. I am upgrading to a 2019 Silverado 2500 with a 6.5 ft bed. Can I Still use my hitch? I do like it alot, if so what mount kit would I need. Thank you
asked by: Dale R
As long as the Pullrite Superglide 5th wheel hitch you have in your 2016 Toyota Tundra Max uses industry standard rails you will need the Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit for Chevy/GMC - Carbide Finish # C16411-204 if your 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 does NOT have the OEM prep package, or Rail Adapter # DM6194 if your Silverado does have the OEM prep package.
I included videos for each of the products mentioned for you to take a look at.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Fifth Wheel Installation Kit
- Rail Adapter
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)