Receiver Hitch and Wiring for 2021 Toyota Sienna
I went to purchase a Toyota Sienna 2021 today and was told that not possible to add trailer hitch. This was a bummer for me and didnt buy as a result. But I see on your web site that CURT 13470 can be installed on a 2021 Sienna. Is this really the case and is installing a wiring harness straightforward? Thanks much.
asked by: Charles A
Yes, the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver 13470 # C22UR fits all models of the 2021 Toyota Sienna. It bolts into place on your Sienna with no drilling or welding required. It provides you with a 2" receiver that is rated up to a maximum or 350lbs tongue weight and 3500lbs towing (which is what Toyota rates the Sienna for).
The Vehicle Wiring Harness # TK69FR is plug and play 4-Way for the Sienna as well for a simple installation with no cutting or splicing of the harness.
The etrailer Ball Mount Kit for 2" Hitches # 989900 will give you 2 drop/rise draw bars. Also supplied is 2 receiver pins, a 1-7/8" ball, 2" ball and a convenient carry bag to keep everything in one place.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Fixed Ball Mount
- 1-7/8 Inch Ball
- 2 Inch Ball
- Two Balls
- Steel Ball
- Steel Shank - Gloss Black
- Drop - 2 Inch
- Drop - 4 Inch
- Rise - 1 Inch
- Rise - 3 Inch
- Fits 2 Inch Hitch
- 7500 lbs GTW
- Class III
- Ball Mount Kit
more information >
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Trailer Hitch Wiring
- No Converter
- Custom Fit
- 4 Flat
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Difference Between Draw-Tite and Curt Trailer Hitches for a 2022 Toyota Sienna
- Difference Of Curt Trailer Hitch And etrailer Hitch For A 2023 Toyota Sienna
- Will Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver C22UR Disable Hands Free Lift Gate Sensor On 2021 Toyota Sienna?
- What Is The Difference Between The Curt & etrailer Trailer Hitch Receivers For a 2023 Toyota Sienna?
- Recommended Trailer Hitch For A 2021 Toyota Sienna XSE Hybrid With Hands Free Lift Gate
- What is the Ground Clearance of the Curt # C22UR and the Draw-Tite # DT55MR?
- What Hitch do You Recommend for My 2022 Toyota Sienna?
- Which Hitch is Better for 2021 Toyota Sienna Curt or Draw Tite
- What is the Difference Between the Curt Hitch # C22UR and Draw-Tite # DT55MR on My 2021 Sienna?
- Recommended Trailer Hitch With Best Ground Clearance for a 2021 Toyota Sienna
- Draw-Tite Hitch Receiver for 2022 Toyota Sienna
- Will The Curt Trailer Hitch # C22UR Disable The Liftgate Sensor On A 2022 Toyota Sienna
- How to Attach a Wiring Harness to a Hitch on a 2021 Toyota Sienna
- Trailer Hitch Options for a 2022 Toyota Sienna
- Recommended Trailer Hitch Receiver For 2021 Toyota Sienna With Hands Free Lift Gate
- Does Curt Trailer Hitch Or Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch For 2021 Toyota Sienna Have More Ground Clearance
- Hitch Fit for a 2021 Toyota Sienna
- Will the Curt Hitch for a 2021 Toyota Sienna Fit An AWD Model
- What Hitch do You Recommend for My 2022 Toyota Sienna Platinum?
- Recommended Trailer Hitch Receiver and 4-Way Wiring for 2022 Toyota Sienna Platinum
- What is the Difference Between the Curt # C22UR and the Draw-Tite # DT55MR for a 2021 Toyota Sienna?
- Trailer Hitch Receiver and Wiring For a 2021 Toyota Sienna
- Recommended Trailer Hitch For a 2023 Toyota Sienna
- Which Trailer Hitch Receiver Will Fit The 2021 Toyota Sienna XLE Front Wheel Drive?
- Trailer Hitch For A 2022 Toyota Sienna
- Best Hitch for a 2022 Toyota Sienna
- Will A Trailer Hitch Disable The Hands Free Lift Gate Sensor On A 2022 Toyota Sienna