5th Wheel Hitch Compatible With B&W Turnoverball For Flatbed Trucks
Will Curt X5 5th Wheel Base Rails Adapter for B&W Turnoverball fit a flatbed truck with B&W Turnoverball?
asked by: Ed
We have an option for you to tow a 5th wheel, though the X5 adapter only works with standard Turnoverball goosenecks, so it won't be compatible with the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch for Flatbed Trucks # BWGNRK1500.
Instead, what you will need is the B&W Companion Flatbed Gooseneck-to-5th-Wheel Trailer Hitch Adapter # BWRVK3050.
The Companion will give you a superb and highly secure 5th wheel hitch that offers more security to the king pin than any other option, so you have a much more enjoyable towing experience. I have added some links below to video reviews for you to check out as well.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Gooseneck and Fifth Wheel Adapters
- Adapts Flatbed Truck
- Gooseneck Hitch to Fifth Wheel Trailer
- No Offset
- 25000 lbs GTW
- Connects to Gooseneck Hole
- Fixed Height
- Hitch Adapters
- B and W
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Options For A 2019 Ram 3500 With CM ER Bed
- Q&A: How Large is the Buyers 3375613500 Fabricator Hitch?
- Q&A: Will the B&W Companion Flatbed Gooseneck-to-5th-Wheel Hitch Corrode On Aluminum Flat-Bed
- Article: Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Information and Review
- Q&A: 5TH Wheel Hitch/Adapter For CM Truck Beds Flatbed On a 2016 Ram 3500
- Q&A: Is the 21K Recessed Demco Recon Able to Safely Tow a 20K Momentum 5th Wheel Toy Hauler
- Q&A: Flat Bed Truck Recessed Ball Depth For Demco Recon Recessed Ball Hitch Adapter
- Q&A: Gooseneck Adapter For A Ford F-550
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit