bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Correct Replacement for Lippert Stabilizer Jacks Model 337199


Hello- I am looking to purchase a replacement stabilizer for our Heartland North Trail 32 RETS. The switch is fine for the power stabilizer. The current one is Lippert and says LCI Model # 337199. Do you sell one that would be able to be used to replace this?


Expert Reply:

The Lippert High-Speed Power Stabilizer Jack part # LC298707 would be an excellent replacement option for the now discontinued 337199 model. It does come with a new switch so you can either wire this up or reuse the existing, either way the switch comes with.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>