How To Transport 4 Kayaks And 4 Bikes On A Trailer
Are you able to carry bikes with this trailer? Looking to carry 4 kayaks and 4 bikes in trailer.
asked by: Joseph K
The Malone 3 Tier Outfitter MegaSport Trailer for a Fleet of Boats - 1,000 lbs # MPG550-O has crossbars that are too far apart to accommodate a bike rack, so this will not be a great trailer for that. We do not have a trailer that can fit 4 bikes and 4 kayaks as our biggest trailer can hold 2 fat bikes and 2 kayaks. You could look into the Malone # MPG461KB or Malone MicroSport Trailer for 2 Fat Bikes and 2 Kayaks - 800 lbs # MPG461KB.
Then for the other 2 kayaks and 2 bikes you could look into a roof rack or truck bed rack, depending on what vehicle you have. If you want to provide your vehicle's information then I can recommend a setup that will work for you. I attached demonstration videos for you to check out.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Kayak Trailer
- 2 Kayaks
- 20 Feet Long
- 800 lbs
- Spare Tire Included
- 6-1/2W x 13L Foot
- Galvanized Steel
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- How To Carry Kayaks On the Malone MegaSport Outfitter 3 Tier Trailer
- Recommended Storage Bins For The Malone 3 Tier Outfitter MegaSport Trailer
- Diagram for How Malone MegaSport 3 Tier Trailer Assembles
- Crossbar Spread of Malone MegaSport 3 Tier Outfitter Trailer # MPG550-O
- Does the Malone MPG550-O MegaSport Outfitter Trailer Use LED Taillights
- What is Overall Length of Malone 3 Tier Outfitter MegaSport Trailer for a Fleet of Boats
- What is Crossbar Spread of Malone MegaSport Tier Trailer
- Is Malone MegaSport Trailer Available with 4 Sets of the MegaWing Sit-On-Top Kayak Carrier