bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Shank for Yakima DoubleDown Bike Rack


need a replacement for the shank and plastic square shock absorber as the current one is getting loose and tends to bounce the bikes around. the hitch pin is a pin/screw that screws into the hitch from the right side and a lock goes onto the pin on the left side. see the pic for the model number- 1053084 rev b. i dont have a year or model name. also attached is a pic of the rack. do you have a replacement?


Expert Reply:

What you have is a Yakima Doubledown so for a replacement shank you'd want the part # Y8890212. For a replacement hitch pin you'd want the part # Y8890176.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>