Replacement RV Roof Vent With Reversible Fan, Powered Lift & Remote
We have a 2020 Winnebago View 24D the Maxxair unit Powered Lift with remote it is exhaust only...to make it reversible can we just buy this board and new keypad...or is the motor or other components different complete replacement needed?
asked by: Donald H
Circuit boards are specific parts for certain models of fans and aren't able to be replaced to give you features that your current fan did not come with. So to get a reversible fan on your vent, what you would need to do is replace your current MaxxAir roof vent and fan with one that has that option, which is the following:
- MaxxFan Plus Roof Vent with 12V Fan, Thermostat, and Remote - Powered Lift # MA00-04500K
This unit does have a reversible fan to exhaust air out or bring it in, and like your current unit has a powered lift as well as a remote for easy use. It even comes with the installation hardware so the only thing you will need is sealant, the TremPro 644 Silicone Sealant # 0160297.
I have added links below to a video review and install to check out as well.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
- Powered Lift
- 3-3/4 Inch
- 12V Fan
- Reversible Fan
- 14W x 14L Inch
more information >
- Q&A: Best Type of Caulking for Aluminum Panels on a Trailer
- Q&A: How to Grease a Dexter EZ Lube Axle
- Q&A: Replacement Spare Wheel and Tire for Westlake ST235/75R15
- Q&A: Replacement Awning Solution for 2022 R-Pod 193
- Q&A: What Do Old Warner Trailer Brake Assemblies Look Like
- Q&A: Recommended Sealant for Panels On White Enclosed Cargo Trailer
- Q&A: Thule HideAway Awning Installation on 2015 Forest River R Pod
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: Choosing the Right Suspension Kit for Your Truck and Trailer
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: How to Charge a Trailer Battery While Driving: 3 Common Problems (And How to Fix Them)
- Article: How to Install E-Track in 3 Easy Steps