bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacements for Airstream 400914-03 Stabilizer Jacks


The stabilizing jacks have rusted out in my Airstream 2003 22 foot trailer. The Airstream Part Number is 400914-03, but the jacks are on back order. Can I substitute the Ark Camper Jacks - ARK94FR instead? Thanks


Expert Reply:

The ARK # ARK94FR stabilizer jacks could work for you, but you'll likely find they're too tall. The jacks measure 30 inches tall when fully extended or 19-1/2 inches tall when fully retracted. The existing 400914-03 jacks on your Airstream have a fully extended length of 19 inches, so these likely wouldn't be a good fit.

The ARK # ARK34FR is height adjustable from 16-24 inches, so it would be more similar to your existing jack in that respect, so that's what I'd recommend going with. They're also available in a zinc finish for greater corrosion resistance as part # AR34FR.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>