bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

12 Propane Pigtail


Have rv with dual tanks, auto change valve. Hoses have back check in fitting. Hose model gha7. What hose part do I need , 12 inch hoses.


Expert Reply:

If you have a 1/4 Inch - Male NPT, I suggest the # 100473-12. If you have a 1/4 Inch - MIF, then I suggest # 100833-12. If you have brass fittings in the inlets on the regulator then you most likely have the inverted flare.

expert reply by:
Michael R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>