How To Order Replacement Trailer Hitch Receiver Mounting Hardware For 2005 Ford F-150 XL
Does it fit to 2005 Ford F-150 xl?
asked by: Antony
Helpful Expert Reply:
The Fastener Kit for Ford Trucks # 01685 only works with specific hitches on the 1980-1997 Ford F-Series Trucks.
For replacement trailer hitch receiver hardware for your 2005 Ford F-150 XL you will need to use # RHK instead.
On your trailer hitch receiver there will be the brand (Draw-Tite, Curt ETC) and a 5 digit number which is the hitch item number. You will need to enter the hitch item number, and select the manufacturer from the drop down menu.
I included a video of the # RHK for you to take a look at.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Trailer Hitch
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended Replacement Hardware Kit
- Hitch Hardware Replacement Recommendation for 1994 Ford Ranger
- Bolt Size for Draw-Tite Fastener Kit for Ford Trucks
- Replacement Hardware for a Trailer Hitch on a 2004 Ford Ranger
- Trailer Hitch Needed for a 1997 Ford F-350 Heavy Duty with a Deep Drop Bumper
- Trailer Hitch Fit for 1997 Ford F-350 with 10-Inch Deep Drop Bumper
- Will Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch # 75038 Fit a 1989 Ford F-150 Regular Cab, Short Bed
- Recommended Trailer Hitch for Deep Drop Bumper and Ball Mount for 1996 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Diesel
- Recommended Trailer Hitch for 1994 Ford F-150 with Deep Drop Bumper