bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Correct Replacement for Lippert Stabilizer Jack Model 161453


I need a replacement for the lippert components model 161453 rear stabilizer


Expert Reply:

The Lippert High-Speed Power Stabilizer Jack part # LC298707 is a direct replacement for the Lippert Stabilizers Model 161453.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>