Difference Between Installation Difficulty of Curt and Draw-Tite Class II Hitch for 2021 Toyota RAV4
1.25, class II hitch for 21 RAV4. You show the Curt hitch having a mounting difficulty of 3/10 and the Draw Tite as 5/5. Whats the difference?
asked by: Douglas B
After looking through the installation instruction for the Curt # C66KR and Draw-Tite # 36675 Class II hitches for the 2021 RAV4, there really is no discernable difference in the installation procedure that would justify the difference in install difficulty rating. In my opinion, neither would be any more difficult to install than the other. Since both hitches install in the same manner and have the same capacity, you could choose the least expensive option, and not feel like you've sacrificed anything.
The installation ratings we get come from the hitch manufacturers, and is meant to be an estimate.
You can view installation videos for both hitches by using the provided link.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch
- Custom Fit Hitch
- Class II
- 350 lbs TW
- 3500 lbs GTW
- 1-1/4 Inch Hitch
- Concealed Cross Tube
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Is There A 1-1/4" Hitch Available For The 2019 Toyota Rav4 For A Bike Rack
- Will Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Receiver Install On 2021 Toyota RAV4 The Same As 2020 Toyota RAV4
- Will Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Keep Liftgate Function from Working on 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Weight of Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch for 2019 Toyota RAV4
- Fitment of the Draw-Tite Hitch # 36675 on a 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
- Is There a 1-1/4" Hitch Available For the 2020 Toyota RAV4 For Fold Up Bike Rack
- Will Lift Gate Sensors Still Function After Installing Draw-Tite 36675 On 2021 Toyota RAV4
- Class III Trailer Hitch vs. Class II Trailer Hitch for 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Will Draw-Tite Class II Trailer Hitch Disable Hands-Free Liftgate on 2019 Toyota RAV4
- What is Most Hidden Trailer Hitch that Fits 2020 Toyota RAV4
- Which Class II Hitch for 2022 Toyota RAV4 Has Best Ground Clearance
- Easiest To Install Trailer Hitch for a 2019 Toyota RAV4
- Does the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch 36675 Fit a 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Weight of Curt C13416 Class III Versus etrailer Hitch for 2021 Toyota Rav4
- Recommendations for Hitch Receiver on 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid AWD
- Will Draw-Tite Hitch For 2023 Toyota RAV4 Support Swing-Out Tire Carrier
- Does Draw Tite Hitch # 36675 Fit 2021 Rav4 Prime
- Recommended Trailer Hitch To Carry Dirt Bike Carrier With 2021 Toyota RAV4
- Will Draw Tite Hitch Installed on 2019 Toyota RAV4 Have Better Ground Clearance Than Passat
- Recommended Trailer Hitch Receiver For Carrying a 1-1/4 Bike Carrier On a 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
- Easy to Install Trailer Hitch for 2020 Toyota RAV4
- How to Carry Bikes and Tow Tear Trailer With Vehicle That Has 1-1/4 Inch Trailer Hitch Receiver
- Recommended Trailer Hitch Receiver For 2021 Toyota Venza
- Trailer Hitch Clearance For 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- What is the Difference Between the Ground Clearance of the Curt # C66KR and the Draw-Tite # 36675?
- Trailer Hitch With 1-1/4 Inch Receiver For 2021 Toyota RAV4
- Is there a 2 Inch Hitch for a 2023 Toyota RAV4?