Amps required for Power Stance Tongue Jack with Power Swap Cord
How many amps are required for the Power Stance Tongue Jack with Power Swap Auxiliary Cord? The 7-way connector on my 2018 Ford F150 only has about 16 gauge wire going to the 12 volt pin. Everyone tells me that cannot supply enough amps to run a tongue jack. Does this jack have a special low current draw motor and/or lower gearing to get around this?
asked by: Mike
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Single Wire
- 10 Gauge
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Dimensions of Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack LC89VR
- Parts Needed To Provide Power to a Power Tongue Jack
- Jack Cover for Lippert Smart Jack LC89VR
- Do You Need To Grease The Lippert Power Stance Tongue Jack?
- Will the Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack Work with 4" Mounting Pattern
- How To Power The Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack For A-Frame Trailers
- Does Lippert Power Stance Electric Camper Jack Come with 7-Way Plug?
- Recommended Electric Ground Control For A Jayco Eagle Travel Trailer
- Troubleshooting Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack LC89VR No Longer Working
- What is the Weight of the Lippert Power Stance Jack # LC89VR?
- Weight of Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack
- Replacement Extend And Retract Switch For A Lippert Powered Tongue Jack 1817941
- How Do LED Lights On Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack LC89VR Turn On?
- How to Power Electric Trailer Jack When Vehicle With 7-Way Isnt Available
- Does the Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack # LC89VR Include a Manual Crank Handle?
- Why Would The Lippert Power Stance Work Off The Auxiliary Cord And Not The Coach Battery?
- Does The Lippert Power Stance Electric Jack Have A Cutoff Switch To Prevent Battery Drain
- Can The Head On The Lippert Jack LC89VR Be Rotated For Tail Gate Clearance
- Does The Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack Have A Drop Leg For Quick Operation?
- Are Bracket Heights The Distance From Mounting Plate to Foot on Lippert Power Stance Trailer Jack
- Replacement Switch For The Lippert Power Stance Electric Trailer Jack
- Fit of Lippert LC89VR Power Stance Powered Trailer Jack on Utility Trailer A-Frame
- Are Replacement Parts Available For A Lippert Electric A-Frame Jack
- Using Vehicle Battery To Power Trailer Tongue Jack.
- Will Lippert Smart Jack Electric Trailer Jack Work with 24V System
- Is It Possible To Power The Lippert Electric Trailer Jack Off Of A 7-Way Connection