bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Type Of Grease Fittings to Lubricate Reese M5 Fifth Wheel Hitch


For Item # RP30918: Is that a grease fitting in the center of the hitch plate where the fifth wheel locks into place and if it is what fitting would be needed to lubricate it? Thanks


Expert Reply:

On the Reese M5 # RP30918, you are correct that the small circle above the jaws is a grease fitting. According to Reese you will need a grease gun like part # L30132 with a grease needle adapter, which is available at most parts stores.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>