bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Rubber Grommet Connector Between Black Water Tanks and Waste Valve.


1972 Pace Arrow, Black water tank-to- 3 inch spigot mating to Valterra 3 slide valve.... What kind of seal is used that is under the hose clamp that seals the 3 spigot to the Tank mounting mesa....... Replacing whole assembly with T18A Waste Valves Assembly..


Expert Reply:

This is an unexpected configutation with the valve connected directly to the black tank. Nevertheless, it seems that a Valtera # F02-2106 Replacement Rubber Grommet would fix you right up. I think I would spring for some new Valterra # H03-0018 hose clamps.

If you find that you have 3-1/2" connections (rather than 3") then the Valterra # F02-2103 coupler will be needed.

Otherwise you will be ready for the Valterra # T18A waste valve.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>