Do You Carry Attachments for Crossbars to Carry Bikes?
Do they make attachments for crossbars to carry bikes?
asked by: Rick S
Yes, if you have a step-through, a women's bike, a small child's bike, or an alternative frame bike, you can purchase a bike frame adapter for bike racks that attach at the bike's frame. For this option, I recommend the Swagman Deluxe Bike Frame Adapter Bar # 64005. The adapter will allow you to have a straight bar on your bike to serve as a mounting point. It includes easy push-button hooks clamp around your bike's seat post and handlebar's stem post.
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Does Champion 4,500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter # CH44FR Come with Battery
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: Best Bike Rack for E-Bikes with Fenders Step Through Frame and 1-1/4 inch Hitch
- Q&A: Does A Mens Trek Marlin Need an Adapter Bar on a Hanging Style Bike Rack
- Q&A: Can Thule EasyFold XT 2 Be Used With A Motorhome
- Q&A: Will 7 inch Rise of Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE Work with 2017 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Q&A: 2022 Nissan Rogue Hitch and Bike Rack Recommendations
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Q&A: Why Cant Some Bike Racks be Used on the Back of an RV or Trailer
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: Top Weight Distribution Hitches for a Buttery Smooth Ride
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes