What Are The Differences Between The HydraStar # HS381-9067 and HS481-8067?
what is the difference between HS381-9067 and HS481-8067 other than the price? want to install on tandem axle boat trailer with disc brakes. Tow vehicle is a 2012 ford F-350
asked by: Gary S
The HydraStar Marine Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator w/ Breakaway and 7-Way RV Harness # HS381-9067 is designed to work with an aftermarket electric over hydraulic brake controller. This kit will require you to wire in the components using the wire connectors that are included with the kit. I recommend using this kit if your trailer doesn't already have a 7-way trailer connection as you will get the junction box that allows you to wire up the trailer correctly.
The HydraStar Vented Marine Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator for Disc Brakes - OEM # HS481-8067 will allow you to use a OEM brake controller to operate the trailer brakes. It features weather tight connectors that allow for a much simpler install. This kit will require you to either already have a 7-way trailer connector already or to have one wired in to connect with the harness included with the kit.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Brake Actuator
- Electric-Hydraulic Brake Actuator
- 1600 psi
- Disc Brakes
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- HydraStar Integrated Brake Controller Module For HydraStar Hydraulic Brakes and 2015 GMC Sierra 2500
- Parts Needed to Convert Boat Trailer from Surge Disc Brakes to Electric Over Hydraulic Brakes
- Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator Recommendation for Boat Trailer with Surge Brakes
- Can Breakaway Battery of Electric Over Hydraulic System be Charged in Storage
- Kit Needed to Convert Surge Disc Brake Trailer Axles to Electric Over Hydraulic
- Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Kit Recommendation for 2006 Zieman Boat Trailer with Surge Brakes
- Hydrastar Electric Over Hydraulic Brake Kit Recommendation with Single Axle Brake Lines
- Will The HydraStar Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator Be Good For A Boat Trailer?
- Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator Recommendation for Trailer with Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Parts Needed to Convert From Hydraulic Disc Brakes to Electric-Hydraulic Brakes on 2017 Ford F-350
- Recommendation to Convert Surge Brakes To Electric On 2015 Nitro/Tracker Trailer
- Is the Battery for the Breakaway Kit Included with the HydraStar # HS381-9067
- What All Is Needed To Convert To Disc Brakes On A 2021 Grand Design Momentum With 7,000 Pound Axles?
- Does HydraStar Marine Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator w/ Breakaway HS381-9067 Have Weight Capacity
- Best Kit to Convert Boat Trailer from Surge Brakes to Electric Over Hydraulic
- Converting 8K Axles on 5th Wheel From Drum Brakes to Disc
- Is It Okay To Use Electric Over Hydraulic Brakes On a Trailer With a Folding Tongue?
- Recommended Surge Brake Conversion to Electric Over Hydraulic System with Disc Brakes
- Availability of HydraStar Disc Brake Kit for Drum Brakes
- Parts Needed To Convert Surge Actuated Disc Brakes To Operate Off Electric Trailer Brake Controller
- Options For Replacing An Atwood AT82543 Surge Brake Actuator
- Compatibility of HydraStar Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator with 2020 GMC Factory Brake Controller
- Will OEM Brake Controller on 2020 Chevy Silverado Work with Electric Over Hydraulic Trailer Brakes
- Recommended Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator Compatible With OEM Brake Controller In 2016 GMC Yukon
- Parts to Convert Tandem Axle Boat Trailer From Hydraulic Disc Brakes to Electric Over Hydraulic
- Brake Actuator That is Compatible With a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado OEM Brake Controller
- Is HydraStar Marine Electric Over Hydraulic Actuator HS381-9067 Compatible With 2021 Ram 1500?
- Installing Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brakes on a Trailer with 3,500 Lb Axles
- Advantage of Electric-Over-Hydraulic Brake Actuator