Is the Motor Enclosed on the MaxxAir Mini Deluxe Trailer Roof Vent
Does this model have an enclosed motor? I am considering it for use in a chicken coop.
asked by: Lisa
The MaxxAir Mini Deluxe Trailer Roof Vent, # MA00-03801 has a bug screen over the fan blade and the motor is encased within the upper and lower pieces of the unit. Please see the attached product review video.
- Q&A: How Low Does the MaxxAir Mini Deluxe Trailer Roof Vent Sit Below the Ceiling
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Version of MaxxAir MaxxFan Mini Roof Vent That Will Let Light Through
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Comm Error Check Wiring Code On Lippert Ground Control 3.0
- Q&A: Does the MaxxAir Mini Deluxe Trailer Roof Vent Have a High/Low Fan Speed Setting
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: Roof Opening Dimensions For Installing RV Air Conditioner
- Q&A: Could Redline 2-Way Pop-Up Roof Vent # 9106-2756 Install in Ford Transit Connect Van
- Q&A: 20 Amp Charge Controller Compatible With Goal Zero Boulder 200 Briefcase
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: RV Roof Types: What Type of Roof Does My RV Have?
- Article: Trailer Maintenance Schedule
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)