bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Parts for Balcrank 16030 Surge Brake Actuator


Im searching for brake parts for my trailer. In particular a new coupler, master cylinder and brake hardware if available. Ive searched the model number with no success. If you have any parts available or suggestions I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thank you for your time.


Expert Reply:

Thank you for the photos. It looks like you've got an older version of the Toledo Actuator - 2-5/16" Bulldog Coupler - 6,000 lbs. # 16039, which would make sense since the tag says 16030. The available replacement parts for this series of actuators are the Replacement Shock Absorber for Toledo Brake Actuators # 1844-2 and the Replacement Master Cylinder for Toledo Drum Brake Actuators # 10614.

If you can let me know what brake hardware you need- mounting hardware, etc., and the size of the brakes I can help you locate parts for that as well.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>